Version 2.0 of the Path Landscape Model Framework is now available for download. Download and installation instructions for this latest version can be found here.
New features (since version 1.2):
- Reporting and graphing of state-class attributes
- Ability to organize scenarios by file folders in the Project Explorer
- Ability to transfer scenarios between project databases
- Enhancements to the Excel import/export capabilities, including full support for Excel 2007
- Version 2.0 requires Excel 2007 in order to edit data
- Path project databases created using version 1.2.4 or earlier will need to be manually updated in order to run with version 2.0. Please contact us if you require assistance with such an upgrade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please post a reply if you have any questions or comments regarding the installation.